[Frameworks] banned films?

Michael Kemp michaelkemp738 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 30 10:28:11 UTC 2014

One of which would've been Man Ray's "Les Mystères du Château de Dé"...

On Sunday, 30 March 2014, 11:24, Ingo Petzke <ingo at petzke.biz> wrote:

As far as I know, this patron was the Viscomte de Noailles. And he was not scandalized but put under tutelage by his family as he was regurlarly wasting big family money on these very strange films/film makers (cf other French avant-garde films of the 20s). But I could confuse matters here so don't hold your breath...
Ingo