[Frameworks] Collective found footage films

Albert Alcoz albertalcoz7 at yahoo.es
Sun May 4 20:46:32 UTC 2014

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I was thinking more about found footage films created by different filmmakers as a sum of independent parts. I mean different artists working for the same film through recycled images. Somehow Matthias Müller & Christoph Girardet and Eric Fleischauer & Jason Lazarus could be useful, but i was thinking more about four or five or dozens of filmmakers working for the same purpose.

Francisco, do you recommend any of those exquisite corpses?

Thanks again!