[Frameworks] New filmmaker

Lady Snowblood snowbloods.parasol at gmail.com
Mon May 5 21:07:32 UTC 2014

Hey Eleni -

Figure out a way of planning that works for you.

Keeping a notebook or sketchbook, using post-it notes or index cards, researching - these activities often support the filmmaker through the making process . . . You can write with pencil on paper or with a computer. Short/simple piece or long and complex film, planning can keep you company/sane through the process of making.

Also, there’s no “one right way” to do this. So, pretend you know how, and do stuff. Take time to pay attention to your results. Think about it. Ask questions. Repeat.

Jessica

* * * * *

Jessica Fenlon

			        artist : poet : experimental
blog : vimeo : youtube : twitter : imgur : flickr