[Frameworks] NYC area only: 16mm stuff to give away

Caryn Cline carynycline at gmail.com
Fri May 9 13:17:44 UTC 2014

Dear NYC area Frameworkers,

I'm moving across the country and I can't take everything, so I'm giving
some things away if you will pick them up at my place in Manhattan.  These
include:

   - a Moviscop 16mm viewer that needs repair or could provide parts;
   - a Bell & Howell 16mm projector (2585) that needs a bulb and some lube
   or could be used for parts.  It comes with a cover that is slightly broken
   at the bottom but still fits tightly to the projector;
   - 7 200-foot loads of 500T/7218 16mm film.  These were given to me by an
   academic institution and they weren't kept in cold storage;
   - 3 rolls of Kodak film that have been kept in the refrigerator but are
   quite old:  all 100 foot daylight spools, 7231, 7285, and 7265.

These will be available until May 13th.  Please contact me off list if you
are interested.

Best,

CC

--