[Frameworks] Films about labor and leisure

Chris G spydir at gmail.com
Sun May 11 15:43:03 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm looking for films that portray situations of labor and leisure
together. It would be great if there were texts specific to those films,
but I'm also seeking out writings on/that reference this dynamic within the
context of films, cinemas or public spaces. I'm trying to find modernist
essays on cinema as spaces of leisure as well. Obviously Sharon Lockhart's
"Lunch Break" comes to mind. I feel like there was a thread similar to this
a while back, so I apologize if this is redundant, but I wasn't able to
find anything through a search of the archive.

Thanks!
Christopher