[Frameworks] Political Philosophy

Gene Youngblood atopia at comcast.net
Tue May 13 20:00:19 UTC 2014

Colleages,
For those of you who teach, can anyone connect me with a professor of political philosophy (or anyone who is knowledgeable in that field) who would be willing to advise me (in a telephone interview) on certain questions regarding social control. A couple of years ago Caryn Cline, who is on this list, referred me to a sociologist friend of hers who turned out to be very generous with his time, even though he didn’t know me, because my questions intrigued him. I’m now looking for a similar connection in political philosophy, a radical thinker who might be inspired (or at least provoked) by this: http://www.secessionfromthebroadcast.org/blog/  Please contact me off list if you have an idea.