[Frameworks] Films about labor and leisure--by women

Fred Truniger fred.truniger at gmail.com
Wed May 14 07:21:15 UTC 2014

if you speak german the films of jürgen boettcher are worth a good look at. they do deal with work and leisure.
especially "Wäscherinnen" is worth looking at: boettcher portrays young workers in a industrial laundry in their working environment and interviews them about their dreams and everyday activities.
... hard to find, though, in german only (i guess), and from a long bygone period in the history of our societies...
-fred