[Frameworks] experimental screening venues in Hong Kong/Macau?

Michael Lyons michael.lyons at gmail.com
Mon May 19 13:46:44 UTC 2014

Hi Valerie,

A very interesting gallery in Hong Kong is 'Para Site':

http://www.para-site.org.hk/

The 'School of Creative Media' at the City U has great facilities and
interesting work going on in an impressive new Gehry-designed building:

http://www.scm.cityu.edu.hk/
(but my contacts there are in music/sound, so I'm not sure who you might
contact about experimental film screenings)

In Macau, there's video artist José Drummond (
http://rhizome.org/profiles/josedrummond/) who may have some ideas about
where to screen your work.

Good luck!

Michael Lyons