[Frameworks] Stan Lawder

re roeenney at gmail.com
Wed May 21 11:47:58 UTC 2014

He is a major inspiration! Seeing Corridor projected at Anthology changed my DNA...my favorite film. I am sorry that a major source of knowledge and history has been lost. I hope they preserve his optical printer. What else to say...I wish I knew more about him. His films seemed to suggest that space could reinvent the body. I think I'm going to walk to work today in memorium.