[Frameworks] New filmmaker

Francisco Torres fjtorrespr at gmail.com
Wed May 21 18:57:05 UTC 2014

''Which principles do I have to bear in mind?''

One principle-Montage.
The stuff Cinema is made of.
Because films ARE made of clashing frames.

"If there is a God, it is a God of Montage''.
David Cronenberg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYedfenQ_Mw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHLMrbrAIiU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXlzvvTHg7k