[Frameworks] Looking to buy 16mm Camera

tedweinbaum@gmail.com ted.weinbaum at gmail.com
Thu May 22 02:40:53 UTC 2014

Nicholas, I can sell you my Beaulieu R16 package cheaply with angenieux lens. I have lots of extras that go with it, including nimh battery pack and charger, extra magazine, crystal sync in excellent working order. This was the same model of camera and lens used to shoot Sans Soleil. I'm in the NYC area, if interested email me (tedweinbaum {at} gmail.com).