[Frameworks] Traveling With Photo Chemistry

Mary Stark marystark at hotmail.co.uk
Sat May 24 15:17:54 UTC 2014

I managed to take unopened photographic chemicals packed in a suitcase that went in the aeroplane hold from Manchester to Barcelona.

Check with your airline. The other option I considered if you have time is to buy stuff online and have it posted to the address you will be at abroad…

Good luck!

Mary

http://www.marystark.co.uk/
http://interwovenpractices.co.uk/