[Frameworks] renting equipment in Paris and Berlin

Erin Weisgerber erincw at gmail.com
Sat May 24 19:20:35 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I will be shooting parts of a documentary in Paris and Berlin between June
8 and 13th and I am hoping to rent a couple of small items while I am there:

- a very light-weight fluid-head tripod (such as the Sachler FSB6 SL MCF)
- small, portable lighting and stands (such as 6" led's)
- C-stand with gobo arm
- boom pole
- lav mic

I am wondering if anyone can suggest where an independent filmmaker might
find this type of equipment for rent in these cities?

Thanks for your help!
Erin