[Frameworks] festival suggestions for an alt-narrative?

Greg DeCuir gdecuir at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 18:12:55 UTC 2014

Dear Caryn:

We actually have a non-competition program in our festival called "Alternative Narrative", specifically for works like this that slip through the boundaries. Since we're already in touch I'm sure we'll talk more!

Best,

Greg de Cuir, Jr
Selector/Curator, Alternative Film/Video Belgrade
http://www.alternativefilmvideo.org/