[Frameworks] excessive bounces?

Buck Bito - Movette buck at movettefilm.com
Tue May 27 18:02:26 UTC 2014

It means that your email ISP is 'bouncing' frameworks messages back to the
frameworks listserv because it thinks them invalid or malicious.

***You included your password in your post, so you should change that
immediately - I removed it from this reply!***

>From another list I'm on, they had to change the way the list is
configured because of changes that several ISPs implemented:

-QUOTE from May 1, 2014 listserv administrator message-

Recently, several large ISPs changed their configuration, which
caused mailinglist mail to start bouncing, in turn causing mailinglist
providers headaches. Hundreds of subscribers were automatically
unsubscribed.

More information can be found at:

-END QUOTE-

Frameworks may need to make similar configuration changes to deal with
this...

---Buck Bito - Movette