[Frameworks] Kodak black leader discontinued (remaining options)

40 Frames info at 40frames.org
Fri May 30 19:10:55 UTC 2014

Some of you may have been following the black leader discussion on AMIA-L,
but if not...

Urbanski does carry black leader for film prints, and Urbanski seems to
have a lot in stock.

Janice at Cinema Arts can supply black leader for cutting camera negative
to print.

Reto Kromer in Switzerland has a supply of black leaders (camera neg,
prints), and has also indicated
that ORWO will/may do special runs of black leader, though I don't know the
details, you'll have to contact
ORWO NA (Brooklyn) or ORWO (Germany) directly for more details.

There may be other options, so if you know of them, post to FW and/or
AMIA-L.

--Alain

--
40 FRAMES