[Frameworks] CBS goes Underground

Andy Ditzler andy at andyditzler.com
Sat May 31 14:35:56 UTC 2014

Thanks for posting this. A DVD of this was recently issued by Boo-Hooray as
part of their Piero Heliczer-themed Dead Language Press bibliography.
What's interesting for Velvets fans is that this appears to show Angus
MacLise and Maureen Tucker playing with the Velvets at the same time. Does
anyone know the person shown playing bass at 1:18 in this video? I don't
recognize him.

Andy Ditzler
www.filmlove.org
www.johnq.org
Graduate Institute of the Liberal Arts, Emory University