[Frameworks] lab for painted film

Roger D. Wilson rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 1 11:27:33 UTC 2014

Hi Myron,
Niagara Custom labs in Toronto can do it! If you have access to an optical printer its pretty simple process to do yourself once you work out exposures.

Roger D. WilsonFilm Scientist613 324 - 7504rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca

http://www.rogerdwilson.ca
http://www.windowscollective.ca/https://www.facebook.com/people/Roger-D-Wilson/1289926661https://twitter.com/rdwbleachedfilm

Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.