[Frameworks] os x workflow for the web

Lady Snowblood snowbloods.parasol at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 19:19:16 UTC 2014

Hello Eric -

You can use Compressor to create .mp4 files that are small enough to meet your needs.

I can provide you with a click-through for creating a custom setting that you can re-use in the future.
What version of Compressor and OS X are you using?

Also we can keep this off-list unless others want to learn this specific Compressor mojo …

Jessica

* * * * *

Jessica Fenlon

			        artist : poet : experimental
blog : vimeo : youtube : twitter : imgur : flickr