[Frameworks] INCITE Issue #∞: "FOREVER"

Walter Forsberg walterforsberg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:59:08 UTC 2014

Hi Frameworkers:

The fifth issue of *INCITE: Journal of Experimental Media*, themed
"BLOCKBUSTER," will hit the streets in the coming months. Until then, why
not consider this call for proposals & submissions for the sixth issue,
themed "FOREVER": http://incite-online.net/incite6call.html.

We are looking for the widest ranging and cool stuff from everyone. We are
also looking for the community's favorite experimental film world tattoos.

If you missed out on the first printing of our microcinema history-map,
"EXHIBITION GUIDE," copies of its second printing (and back issues) are
still available, here: http://incite.bigcartel.com/

Email all questions & concerns to: editor at incite-online.net

Be well!

Walter Forsberg, Contributing Editor