[Frameworks] Process Advice

Roger D. Wilson rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 6 19:44:46 UTC 2014

Hi Vail,
I have some information on processing b&w 16mm film on my website. If you have any questions about the film stock and chemicals you are using let me know and I can get you more information. Hand processing your own film is a wonderful feeling and you can create some very interesting textures. I don't keep any of my art films online but you can see a clip of my latest 35mm b&w film My Last Words on my distributors website. The film was entirely hand processed.
http://www.rogerdwilson.ca/experimental-recipes-and-techniques
http://www.cfmdc.org/node/56590

Roger D. WilsonFilm Scientist613 324 - 7504rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca

http://www.rogerdwilson.ca
http://www.windowscollective.ca/https://www.facebook.com/people/Roger-D-Wilson/1289926661https://twitter.com/rdwbleachedfilm

Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.