[Frameworks] Constructing A Foley / Sound Studio

Matthew Shaw mashaw at vassar.edu
Fri Nov 7 14:33:53 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

We are looking at constructing a sound booth that would ideally operate as
a foley space as well. There is an existing classroom space roughly 15' by
30' that can be utilized. I know there are small phone booth like booths
that can be purchased and constructed up to renovating the space into a
proper two room foley studio.

I'm curious what other programs have constructed to meet foley and
recording studio needs. We'd like to construct something beyond applying
sound-proofing to the walls!

Thanks,
Matt Shaw

Media Technician