[Frameworks] Submissions

Matilda Thomas matilda.lily.thomas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 12:32:37 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I am currently developing a magazine celebrating emerging film-makers. My
team and I will be holding screenings and symposiums on a monthly basis in
London. These will be backed by the monthly publication which will be
launched at each event.
We are currently looking for contributors in a number of capacities.
Specifically short films, or extracts (to be screened and discussed at the
event and in the publication) articles (that explore film/moving image) and
reviews.

If any of you are interested in getting involved, we would be delighted to
hear from you.

Send submissions or ideas to puppyfatplatform at gmail.com