[Frameworks] Alex Roshuk

Bill Seery bill at mercermedia.com
Mon Nov 10 01:31:57 UTC 2014

We are deeply saddened by the loss of Alex T. Roshuk, Esq., a founder and long time board member of The Standby Program. He passed away suddenly on November 5, 2014.

Alex was an artist and filmmaker, good friend and a wonderful and giving person who did much to help others. We will miss his wisdom, guidance and laughter.

A memorial service will be held Friday 11/14 at 5:00 pm at Jarema Funeral Home, 129 E. 7th St, NYC 10009, 212-674-2568. The funeral is on Saturday 11/15 at St. Vladimir's Russian Orthodox Cemetery in Jackson, New Jersey.

Best

Bill Seery
Director of Preservation Services
The Standby Program