[Frameworks] George Kuchar's AC/DC Psychotronic Teleplays SFAI class videos

Charles Chadwick infiltration834 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 20:22:10 UTC 2014

Hello...I was hoping someone out there could help me out with finding a
video, or directing me to where I could. I was in George Kuchar's class at
SFAI in I believe Spring Semester of 2001. We made a video in class related
to Erich von Daniken, the UFO writer/amusement park owner that George was
obsessed with at the time. The plot revolved around this, as well as a
struggling actress in the video (familiar plot theme in his movies, I
know). Has anyone heard of this video, or know where a copy could be
obtained? I had it on VHS long ago, but it was misplaced, and am interested
in getting a copy again. Youtube proved worthless. Any help would be much
appreciated. Thanks.

-charles chadwick