[Frameworks] 16mm/Super8 Screening & Panel Discussion @ NYPL Jefferson Market Library

Matt Whitman info at mawhitman.com
Tue Nov 11 23:18:08 UTC 2014

Hello Frameworks,

Just wanted to invite those of you in the NYC area to screening program that I have curated of work by emerging artists and filmmakers who work with specifically with analog motion picture film as a part of their practice.

The event takes place this Thursday, November 13th from 7-9 pm at the Jefferson Market Branch of the New York Public Library (click here <http://goo.gl/ZpKdhz> for for more information) in Greenwich Village.

Artist Mark John Smith <http://www.markjohnsmith.co.uk/> will be the interlocutor of a panel discussion and Q&A following the screening.

Also speaking at the event will be Elena Rossi-Snook, 16mm archivist at the NYPL Performing Arts Library and Chair of the Association of Moving Image Archivists' Film Advocacy Task Force <http://www.filmadvocacy.org/>.

Please let me know if you would like any additional information about the event!

All best,

Matt

Matt Whitman
www.mawhitman.com