[Frameworks] 35mm Fuji print stock for sale!

Cherry Kino cherrykinocinema at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 19:23:10 UTC 2014

Hi all!

I have 2 x 610m cans of Fujicolor Print Stock (FCP) in 35mm for sale as I'm downsizing to emigrate!

I'm asking for £120 for one or £200 for both. I got them from Film Lab North when it closed down in 2009 from their cold film store, and I've kept them cool ever since in my dark room. They are unopened.

If you want both, buy via eBay (link below!) and if you'd like just one, email me so I can amend the eBay listings.

I'd like to see them find a good home!

xm

Martha Jurksaitis
Analogue Film and Photography Artist