[Frameworks] reflexivity and Dziga Vertov

Jonathan Walley walleyj at denison.edu
Mon Nov 24 00:48:49 UTC 2014

I’m not sure anything’s ever been written about DV/MWMC that didn’t address his/its reflexivity. Any source you consult will have something to say about it. Some recommended sources include:

http://www.ucpress.edu/book.php?isbn=9780520056305
http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199388707.do
http://books.google.com/books/about/Documentary.html?id=qtZ91DNvgBMC

This doesn’t mention TONS of scholarly essays on Vertov and MWMC. Lots to work with.
JW

Dr. Jonathan Walley
Associate Professor
Department of Cinema