[Frameworks] PacLab Cinelab and Anthology

Robert Houllahan lunarfilms at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 2 05:11:58 UTC 2014

On Oct 2, 2014, at 12:10 AM, Chris G <spydir at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> Thank you for sending this information to the list. One HUGE question for me is how will Pac Lab handle all of the prepaid processing & transfer they sold with Ektachrome S8 and 16mm? Theoretically they have a sizeable amount of these since they were selling Ekatchrome only with these additional services. Are they still going to make good on these services? Does anyone have confirmation on where they were sending their color reversal after their recent relocation?

I was unaware of this and we at Cinelab do not run E6 so we can't offer that I also don't know that they relocated so much as shut down, I always thought they ran their own E6.

As others have said there is NiagraCustom lab in Canada and Dwaine's Photo in Kansas for E6 developing.

Although the Ektachrome bundles that Pac-Lab were in no way part of any deal we made with them I could offer to do something about the transfer part of that bundle, I will have to talk to my partners at Cinelab to figure out what deal we could offer and that would depend on how much film is out there with that coupon I suppose.

-Rob-

VP Cinelab Inc.
www.cinelab.com

Robert Houllahan