[Frameworks] FILM Ferrania Kickstarter: potential new color reversal film stock

Heikki Repo heikki.repo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 09:01:50 UTC 2014

Many family film makers want to have color film that they can watch at home with a projector with their family. At the moment there are no good options for them.

However, there are also professionals especially in the wedding film business who see the reversal film as better fitting their needs and delivering those emotions they are looking to convey -- even if they just have the film scanned.

Regards
Heikki