[Frameworks] films like the silent partner

Suyash Barve suyashbarve at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 11:23:57 UTC 2014

many thanks kabir and gene youngblood for your replies!

the period of production ought to be between 1960 to 1996 at most. also i
am looking for more obscure titles, forgotten films or even made for
television flicks.

the premise of the film needs to be logical and realistic also plot twist
elements need to follow definite motives. basically a sleeper film or an
undiscovered hit which has stood the test of time.

thanks for your help!