[Frameworks] Experimental + Documentary Apps

Al Matthews prolepsis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 12:38:19 UTC 2014

Hello,

I've been nursing a computational documentary app for ages based around
footage in SE Louisiana 2001-07. Strictly prototype and mostly academic.
Write off list if you want a precis. I have literature and opinions.

Also, check out pockets of development around ZKM-Karlsruhe, USC,
UC-Santa-Cruz (Mateas), V2-Rotterdam, gatech (Reidl), and OpenEndedGroup,
for example. But what you want is specifically small-screen?

Al