[Frameworks] Boulder Home Movie Day

eric stewart e.l.j.stewart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 20:36:45 UTC 2014

Hello Frameworkers!

I am getting the word out about Home Movie Day in Boulder, CO.

This year HMD will take place on Saturday, October 18th at The Boulder
Public Library from 2-5pm.

It is time to dig out your old home movies & videos (16mm, Reg 8mm,
Super 8mm, VHS & Hi8) and bring them down to the BPL on Saturday,
October 18th from 2-5pm. Friendly staff will help prep them for
projection and educate you on the importance of archival practices! It
is sure to be great fun for the whole family! Tell your friends! It is
Free! GAMES! CANDY! PRIZES! FUN! FUN! FUN!

If any you all happen to make your home along the Front Range we would
love to see you next Saturday.  And do please help us in spreading the
word!

-Eric Stewart