[Frameworks] resolution comparison

J. Fenlon snowbloods.parasol at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 19:21:24 UTC 2014

If both clips are on a mac, right-click one and choose 'get info' from the drop-down. You should find the pixel dimensions, codec, & gb size on the info panel that opens up.

If you import the clips to FCP you can ask FCP to tell you clip info by right-clicking the file in the FCPX file browser (if FCP7 in the bin) & choosing "show clip info" (or something like it) from the contextual drop down menu.

Jessica

http://drawclose.com