[Frameworks] resolution comparison

Erik Piil piil.erik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 19:29:49 UTC 2014

Hey Gene,

VideoSpec is a good tool for comparing technical metadata across two
video files. It uses the previously mentioned MediaInfo library on the
back end, and is very easy to use (just drag both video files into the
app for a comparison). It's available free for download here:

http://videospec.free.fr/english/

Best,

Erik