[Frameworks] need to give away some film prints, anyone interested?

Charles Chadwick infiltration834 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:57:21 UTC 2014

Hey all, I'm trying to clear up some space, and I've got a couple cool film
prints that I want to get rid of. One is a color sound 16mm print (1200')
of a fire safety/burn care film from Pyramid Films, it's got a lot of
footage of burn wounds (of course), medical diagrams of them, and of
course, people getting injured from everything from electrocution to just
flat out being lit on fire. The second is a short super8 silent reel (about
200') of movie clips from the Hollywood film Sodom and Gomorrah, made in
the 1960's. Comes in a vintage picture box. If you want to watch it, you
can see it here (I put the transfer of it online):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE5djefyhSY . I'll throw in a DVD copy of
the burn safety film, since I got an extra one I didn't need, and burn a
copy of the DVD transfer of the Sodom and Gomorrah DVD for an extra $2 if
you like. All for free! Just pay me $12.65 for priority mail shipping, and
I'll send them to you, or pick them up if you're in the San Jose, CA area.
Please email me off list (at infiltration834 at gmail.com) if interested. I'd
like to find these a home with someone who'd use them well instead of ebay
or craigslist. Thanks.

-charles