[Frameworks] Kodak Canada, 2010 Sales numbers

40 Frames info at 40frames.org
Thu Oct 16 19:06:51 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 9:42 AM, John Woods <jawoods01 at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Note this is for Western Canada only, which Kodak defined as the provinces
> of Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia, which is about 10 million
> people.
>
> For 16mm.. the sales for 2010 follow this order:
> 1. Color Negative with 1.2 million feet!
> 2. Extachrome with 80,000ft
> 3. B/W Negative & Reversal (50/50split) with 37,000

I missed this when it was posted, went into my spam folder...

The numbers for B/W are not so great IMO, esp if it's split (approx 18500'
each). I would guess these numbers have
gone down. Of course, I have no proof of decline in sales... and would like
to be wrong.

I'm curious to the sales numbers for 16mm color negative for 2013-present,
and to compare these numbers to U.S.
figures (by region).

Alain

--