[Frameworks] Bolex H16 Rex3 crystal sync motor

Bernd Luetzeler filmi at gmx.de
Wed Oct 22 17:36:44 UTC 2014

Dear Frameworkers!

I am looking for a crystal sync motor for my Bolex H16 Rex3 which has a 1:8 shaft with 4mm diameter.
Ideal would be a TSC Revolution motor with Single-frame/Time Lapse + Crystal Sync, since that would just offer all sorts of speed modes.
But I’m totally unable to find one and in the meantime I have found out that some Tobin TCS motors would also do the job.
So I did some research and found out that the following models could fit: TXM 10, TXM 10B, TXM 26, TXM 26B, TXM 26C, TXM 26Ce
So, if anyone in this world wants to get rid of his motor - either Revolution or Tobin, please contact me off list: filmi at gmx.de

cheers

Bernd