[Frameworks] 16mm process and HD transfer at/for colleges

Matthew Shaw mashaw at vassar.edu
Wed Oct 29 15:00:04 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I'm looking for recommendations of who is still shooting film in class and
where they have it processed.

To keep up with existing course schedules, we need a lab that can do same
day processing and transfer to HD mid-light dailies. In the past we have
shipped film overnight FedEx on Monday and received the transfers Wednesday
morning.

There was no film course this semester because of faculty sabbatical. Any
leads on labs or programs still shooting film is much appreciated.

Thanks Everyone.

Matt Shaw

Media Technician
Film Dept. Vassar College