[Frameworks] 16mm process and HD transfer at/for colleges

JS Shokrian deathvalley81 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:40:48 UTC 2014

Deluxe is in NY and I just got a quote from them, they only do process and transfer no WP and offer "student" rates but it's still steep.

Color Lab of course

And Fotokem.

But not sure in turn around times.
Good luck!

Sent from my

On Oct 29, 2014, at 11:00 AM, Matthew Shaw <mashaw at vassar.edu> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm looking for recommendations of who is still shooting film in class and where they have it processed.

To keep up with existing course schedules, we need a lab that can do same day processing and transfer to HD mid-light dailies. In the past we have shipped film overnight FedEx on Monday and received the transfers Wednesday morning.

There was no film course this semester because of faculty sabbatical. Any leads on labs or programs still shooting film is much appreciated.

Thanks Everyone.

Matt Shaw

Media Technician
Film Dept. Vassar College