[Frameworks] Solar Energy to Help Power Film Screenings at Cobble Hill Cinemas

Roger Wilson rogerdwilson at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 3 19:47:36 UTC 2014

No unfortunately Nicholas I've not had the cinema-trike in Toronto yet. I've submitted it to a few events in T.O. but still no go. I actually have a show tonight with the trike in Ottawa under the Plaza Bridge.
Roger

Roger D. WilsonFilm Scientist613 324 - 7504rogerdwilson at sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.