[Frameworks] processing 16mm colour negative

herbt at theria.ca herbt at theria.ca
Sun Sep 7 13:03:53 UTC 2014

Sorry for the late reply. I have been looking for my notes, which are
packed away somewhere at the moment. It's been about a year since I've
processed anything, so from memory, it goes something like this:

All temperatures, were according to the press kit.

1) 2min wash.
2) 4min Sodium Sulphite solution for remjet removal.
3) 3min wash (a second, if it looks like there's still more remjet
hanging around)
4) 5:30min developer
5) 3min Wash
6) 11min ish Blix
7) 6min Wash, fresh water per pass.
8) Two passes for stabilizer
9) Played with two passes of photo flo, due to persistently sticky film.
It might work, but needs more testing.

I'm curious about the PB-2 formula you mentioned.

Herb