[Frameworks] Fantastic Focus on Experimental Filmmaking On BBC Talking Movies

Adam Hyman adam at lafilmforum.org
Tue Sep 9 15:54:59 UTC 2014

Here¹s a link to one of them, not requiring Facebook, focusing on England:
http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20140829-are-experimental-films-elitist

And the overall webpage
http://www.bbc.com/culture/tv/talking-movies

But the one on the Film-makers Coop and Indian films doesn¹t seem to be on
that page yet.