[Frameworks] Fantastic Focus on Experimental Filmmaking On BBC Talking Movies

jaime cleeland ethnomite at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 10:48:21 UTC 2014

BBC Worldwide (International Site)

We're sorry but this site is not accessible from the UK as it is part of our international service and is not funded by the licence fee. It is run commercially by BBC Worldwide, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BBC, the profits made from it go back to BBC programme-makers to help fund great new BBC programmes. You can find out more about BBC Worldwide and its digital activities at www.bbcworldwide.com.