[Frameworks] need to recycle tape stock

Eric Theise erictheise at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 14:06:51 UTC 2014

Hi Valerie,

GreenCitizen accepts "Tape based media (VHS/cassettes, floppy disks)"
at their 2nd and Howard location in San Francisco
(http://www.greencitizen.com/electronics-recycling-san-francisco/).
I've taken a number of old computers and peripherals there in recent
years with the hope that they're able to find ethical and productive
use for the equipment or raw materials.

Eric