[Frameworks] Standish Lawder & Runaway

Film Object filmobject at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 16:43:05 UTC 2014

I know Standish's daughter Cynthia would be happy to have his work on DVD, as would I.  The Academy doesn't do DVD publishing, but we've assisted and sometimes co-supervised a bunch of times with folks who do (Criterion, Flicker Alley, etc.)  I'd be happy to help with such an effort.  Ingo, is there any reason why you couldn't continue to do it?

Mark