[Frameworks] Connectivity Through Cinema : Bill Brand in Person THIS SUNDAY

steve cossman stevecossman at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 22:18:04 UTC 2014

Good early evening east coast Frameworkers,
I wanted to write a quick note to remind friends in the general Brooklyn area about a screening this SUNDAY with Bill Brand as part of MONO NO AWARE's Connectivity Through Cinema screening series.
The screening will take place at CPR, 361 Manhattan Ave, just above Metropolitan and will begin at 7PM.
I do hope that you can join us for this special event with Bill Brand in person screening of work from the 1970s and 1980s all on 16mm film.
More details are available on the MONO NO AWARE website: http://mononoawarefilm.com/special-engagements/connectivity-through-cinema-with-bill-brand-in-person/
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1464413060489908/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar
And attached to this email as a PDF.
::))
Best to you all,
Steve CossmanFounder / Director MONO NO AWARE

ps.  CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR MONO NO AWARE VIII IS OPEN UNTIL OCTOBER 31ST : http://mononoawarefilm.com/entries/