[Frameworks] Bolex EL Power question

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 15:40:25 UTC 2014

Thanks all for your suggestions. I had the battery fully charged yesterday
and tried to run the camera. The camera would not pull a 100 ft roll of
film. I just heard a clicking sound sort of like a Rex5 doing single
frames. However, the camera was on 18fps. This morning I plug in the
battery once more and the camera lite indicated no charge. So it appears to
be a batery issue. I have not used this camera in more than two years. I
never realized that a NiCad battery would just go bad when not used often.
I guess its like a battery in a car going bad if not turned over in a long
time. Is that correct and forgive my ignorance. I am just not up to speed,
so to speak, with electronics.

Dominic