[Frameworks] Final Post for Film EQ Sale--Reduced Prices

Ken Paul Rosenthal kenpaulrosenthal at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 20 19:59:35 UTC 2014

Thanks to everyone for giving my film stock and much of my film equipment new, loving homes. This is the final posting of my remaining film eq, now at reduced prices. Please contact me *off-list only* with inquiries...Ken   www.kenpaulrosenthal.com
16mm

- Projector Lens:
Graflex 2-inch, f1.6, SOMCO  $6

- Projector Lens:
Graflex 2-inch, f1.6, Somtar  $6

- 14 x 16mm 3.5 inch
plastic reels  $8

- 3 x Double 8mm 2 inch
plastic reels  $1

- 1 x 4 inch plastic FPC
core and 1 x 3 inch plastic core  $1                   SUPER 8mm

- Minette S5 Super 8mm Viewer Editor - $55

- Spare Hood/Glass for Minette S5 Super 8mm Viewer Editor  $4

- Bag of 28 x 50ft S8mm
reels, 3 x 100ft S8 reels, and 1 x 150ft S8 reel—all plastic  $10

- 1 x Wurker Super 8
Splicer—in mint condition  $40

-
39 x Hervic Super 8mm Tape Splices  $5

- 2 x Eumig
SERIE 600 Daylight Viewer (*connects
to front of Eumig Mark 610D projector—very rare)  $20/each

- Elmo Viewer Type 100
Daylight Viewer (*connects to front of Elmo Super 8 projector. NOTE: attachment
bracket is bent, but viewer is in perfect condition)  $7

- 19-foot combination
mic/remote cord for super 8mm cameras  $8

- 14-foot combination
mic/remote cord for Elmo super 8mm cameras
$6

- 12-foot remote cord for
super 8mm cameras  $4

- Canon BM 10,17-inch
telescoping mic for super 8 cameras, hot shoe mount, in original case (NOTE:
untested but makes for a great prop mic)  $4

- Elmo EC-101 Electret
Condenser Mic (NOTE: untested)  $3

OTHER

- Polaroid Instant One
Step Camera  $20

- Keson Industries
50-foot crank fiberglass measure tape  $8

- Portable Electronic
Keyboard 4.5 x 17 inches, 37 keys, 22 rhythm & orchestra effect buttons, 4
custom drummer buttons, takes 4 x 1.5v batteries  $8

- SONY Professional
Walkman Stereo Cassette Recorder WM-D6C, with power adapter, Sony ECM 909A
stereo mic, instructions, carrying case, strap, 2 sealed cassette tapes  $20

- Metal desktop 3-leg
folding mic stand, metal, raises to 12 inches, with mic holder  $3

- 1-reel 35mm metal
developing tank  $2  *good for snip tests

- Regular 8mm, Phantom
of the Opera The Unmasking’, 25-feet, b/w
$1

- 2 x Whirlwind
Accusonic 16-foot male to female XLR cables
$8 for both

- 1 x Whirlwind
Accusonic 3-foot male to female XLR cable
$4

- Tiffen Professional
Series 9 Filter, 8 Yellow 2, in hard case
$4

- Canon C-67 lens
cap  $1

- 6-foot XLR to mono
mini plug  $4

- Hurricane Jumbo air
bulb  $1

- iMic USB Stereo Audio
Device, connects mic and other sound input devices to computers, includes CD
Rom  $2

- 1 x Toshiba 49mm B40 C
filter in hard plastic case $1

- Bag of Filter Cases $5  (2 x 3.5 inch square
soft plastic filter cases, 5 x 2.5 inch round
hard plastic filter cases, 1 x 3.25 inch round
hard plastic filter case, 4 x 2 inch round hard
plastic filter cases)

- 24 x 36 inch Crooked
Beauty full-size theater poster (yes, it’s gorgeous)  $5