[Frameworks] Glitch video artists

lana lanazcaplan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 19:52:52 UTC 2014

Hi all, I have been trying to remember the name of a collaborative duo that made some videos I saw a few years ago.  One of the long works was a video made from a Hollywood western.  They used a technique that recorded digital glitches and artifacting that left streaks and blocks of color.  Ring any bells?

Any other suggestions of folks working with Digital Cinema/Video Art in a self-referential way, (the self being Digital Cinema), would be appreciated as well.
Thanks, Lana